Thanks for attending my presentation. I hope the notes at the top of the page are helpful!
You’ve written the best book you can, chosen the perfect title and are ready to launch it into the world, but there’s more to putting out a professional book than great writing. You could pay someone to do the typesetting for you, but you want to do it yourself, and you can’t afford expensive desktop publishing software.
POD Like a Pro is also available at your favorite online retailers in both paperback and eBook formats!
In this manual, you’ll learn how to use Microsoft Word to make your book look as good on the inside as those published by traditional publishers. This manual is full of clear diagrams and covers subjects like:
- Setting up page sizes and margins for your book
- How to set up styles to make your text consistent
- How to create your title page to match your cover
- Inserting pictures and text boxes to create special effects
- Using drop caps and dingbats
Plus tips and tricks most writers don’t know about professional page design and a full glossary of typesetting terms so the whole process makes more sense.